Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Stalybridge Childminder - Immediate Vacancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stalybridge Childminder - Immediate Vacancy

Post  clare19811 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:42 am

My name is Clare, I am an Ofsted registered childminder in Stalybridge.

***One full/part time place now available***

I live in Stalybridge with my husband and two young children (aged 5 and 2). I am an Ofsted registered childminder and a member of the National Childminders Association (NCMA). I used to work as a Primary School Teacher and I'm now using the skills I have from teaching to provide a fun & healthy environment in which children can flourish. I have lots of experience caring for children both as a teacher and a nursery nurse and looking after my own!

I returned to work myself when my eldest was only 5 months old so I know how hard it is to leave your child and I appreciate how important it is for parents to make the right decision when it comes to childcare. I offer a home-from-home environment and your child will be valued and cared for.

I have been a registered childminder for almost 2 years and I love what I do. I provide a range of activities and we go on a variety of outings throughout the year. I work with other local childminders to find exciting and interesting activities that children love. We have recently been making autumn pictures and celebrating Diwali!

We do lots of activities in the home - painting, making, baking, dressing up, stories etc. We also go to a small number of local tots groups where the children develop social skills through their play. We are within a 5 minute walk of Stamford Park and go for nature walks, picnics and just a good play!

I provide a school run to and from Arlies Primary School, Stalybridge. I can also provide a collection/drop off service from Quackers Nursery and Ridge Hill nursery depending on times required.

clare19811

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum