Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Newark on trent (Fernwood) based Child minder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newark on trent (Fernwood) based Child minder Empty Newark on trent (Fernwood) based Child minder

Post  Nwarkchildminder on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 am

I am based in Fernwood village which has direct access to a lovely little park, great walks, a play group, village shop and plenty of scenery.

I have a big, child proofed house and can cater from 6 weeks to 8 years and beyond.

I have a dedicated built playroom with a playhouse, toys for ALL ages and a garden.

I believe in routine and organisation and I keep a track record of all the subjects and activities so parents can see what their children do during the day, what they have eaten, how well they have eaten and any issues - communication is key for a happy and balanced child from parent to carer.

I am a photographer and I give parents at that end of each 'term' a book of what subjects they have covered and done and I take lovely pictures to accompany this - a lovely keepsake for parents.

CRB, Ofsted checks. First Aid certificate and Food hygiene.

I can feed your child or you are welcome to bring their own food.

I have vacancies from November.

Nwarkchildminder

Back to top Go down

Newark on trent (Fernwood) based Child minder Empty Re: Newark on trent (Fernwood) based Child minder

Post  enemoamaechi on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 am

Hi, I live in Fernwood and require after school care for my 3 children aged 5, 8 and 10. school pick from school in Balderton for 4 days every fortnight up to 6pm

enemoamaechi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum