Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Child minder in Southgate N14 area.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child minder in Southgate N14 area.

Post  chandrakala on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm

About Me
I have been Ofsted registered since July 2011. I live with my husband and also have 2 adorable sons, one aged 21and the younger aged 19.

I am a very responsible and caring person. I love young children and strive to provide and to do the best for them. I feel it is a privilege to look after children because they are so special and precious. I find child minding to be very rewarding especially when i see them smiling and being happy.

I live in a neighbourhood that is safe and quiet. I have a large house with a playroom, large garden, nearby are several parks, libraries and other amenities such as children's centres and playgroups. In this way i will be able to offer a creative, fun-filled and nurturing environment for your child with plenty of outings and outdoor play.

Your child in my setting will have daily fresh air from outdoor play, including going to the local parks, playgroups and children's centres.I will occasionally arrange trips such as the London Zoo, libraries, places of worships etc.

Indoors I have toys, books, nursery rhymes, cooking, crafts, art and games. (These are all carefully coordinated to the age and development stage of the child.) Outings and activities enhance early years development and I work with parents to structure a day that ensures sufficient rest for your child to enjoy the activities.

Healthy eating is encouraged with water, fruits and other snacks available throughout the day. Snacks such as rice/oat cakes, fruits, sandwiches (age appropriate) and raisins are taken on outings.

There are excellent transport links from all public services nearby and car parking on the street is free.

My Experience
I have been looking after children since a very young age and after getting married i have cared for young members of my extensive family from 1985 to 1994. Although I am new to childminding, I have the experience of being a mother myself and continue to look after children for my close friends.
I am Indian and can speak English and speak fluent Gujarati, Hindi and Marathi.

My Qualifications
* OFSTED registered home based childminder
*CACHE (Council for Awards in Care, Health & Education) CYPOP 5, level 3,
introduction to home based childcare
* Safeguarding children (child protection)
* Paediatric 1st Aid (includes basic life support)
* CRB cleared
* Full clean UK driving license
* National Child Minding Association (NCMA) member

My Availability
I am available 5 days a week from 8.00am to 6.00pm.

I can care for children from newborn - 8 years old.

I am permitted by OFSTED to care for a maximum of 6 children under the age of 8. Of these, no more than 3 children may be under 5 in age. However my own preference in respect of this is as follows -1 child under 12 months and maximum of 3 children between the ages of 1 to 8. That means at any given time, the maximum amount of children in my home will be 4.

I can provide a pick-up/drop off service to De Bohun School, Osidge Primary School, Salcombe Preparatory or West Grove Primary School. If required i can also collect from toddler groups nearby.

My Fees
* £45 per day (8am to 6pm) 5 days a week care. Thereafter £5.00/hour part
of
* £5.00/hour part-time
My Tags
Ofsted Registered, CRB Check, Newborn Experience, First Aid Training

So please call me on 07515372033 for if you looking for a childminder and for further information.

chandrakala

Back to top Go down

Re: Child minder in Southgate N14 area.

Post  sbacon20 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 am

My wife and I will be in London (we will be staying at a home in Southgate on Oakfield Rd) from September 10th through 28th for work, and we would like to inquire about daily availability, from Monday-Friday for this 3 week period (ie, 9am-6pm). Our children are 4 years (girl) and 14 months (boy), and both are really good tempered and very comfortable around new people (they currently attend a nursery here in Canada). Please feel free to email me directly at sbacon20(at)yahoo.com

sbacon20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum