Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder ABERDEEN AB22 area vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder ABERDEEN AB22 area vacancies

Post  kathleen57 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 am

Hi my name is Kathleen, I have 2 vacancies opening within the next month. These are:
One full time Monday-Friday for aged under 5 years
One full time Monday-Thursday for aged under 5 years.

I have been working as a registered childminder since 1990, but as a full time job for the past 16 years. I have 3 grown-up children of my own aged 18-24 and I've recently became a Granny for the first time! I have worked with a wide variety of children from many cultural backgrounds and age groups, from 3 months to 12 years - my current 11 year old having been with me since the age of 2.

I live within walking distance of Braehead Primary School/Nursery, where I drop off/pick up three older children. I take my under 5s to a wide variety of activities including toddler's group, and play days with other local childminders. In the past I have also taken children to KinderGym, gymnastics sessions and library visits.

Working hours are 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. Fees are £3.80 per hour. During my Care Commission inspection of June 2010, I was awarded 6 in all areas inspected, which can be accessed through the Care Commission Scotland website.

Please contact me on 01224 704714 for more details.

kathleen57

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum