Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted registered childminder in NR3 Norwich Norfolk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted registered childminder in NR3 Norwich Norfolk

Post  steadyteddy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 am

Hi,

My name is Gosia. I live in Norwich with my husband Gustavo; we have been together for 7 years and have a 3 and a half-year-old son. Am Polish and Gustavo is Brazilian. We have lots of English, Polish and Portuguese books, toys, CD’s and DVD’s. We encourage our son to speak all this three languages and he can already communicate in each of them.

I have a degree in Food Technology and Human Nutrition. I have spent many years in a variety of jobs, including catering and office jobs. But the most rewarding of these have been when I have been involved with children. I have worked previously as a nanny and a babysitter.

I have been Ofsted registered since August 2011. I am guided in my routines and policies by the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. Both, I and my husband have CRB Enhanced clearance. I hold a current Paediatric First Aid Certificate, and Safeguarding Children Certificate. I am fully insured with and a member of the NCMA (National Childminding Association). I am also planning to take on going trainings so I may consistently update and improve the service I provide.

I offer quality childminding in a clean, safe and loving home environment, where all children and parents are welcome.

I currently have vacancies. Please check my website for further information:

steadyteddy.co.uk

Last edited by steadyteddy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

steadyteddy

Back to top Go down

Re: Ofsted registered childminder in NR3 Norwich Norfolk

Post  rachaelpegram23 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 am

Hi,

My name is Rachael Pegram i have a 13 month old daughter. I am looking for full time child-care between 8am-5pm mon-fri from 24th September this year. If you still have a vacancy could you contact my e-mail address R.Pegram@uea.ac.uk

rachaelpegram23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum