Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Crossfrod, Dunfermline, Fife has vacencies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Crossfrod, Dunfermline, Fife has vacencies

Post  Amanda Dobson on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm

About Me

I am a mother and a fully registered & insured childminder (with the Scottish Care Commission) with many years (over 10) experience and a member of the Scottish ChildMinding Association (SCMA). I live with my long term partner and our two children in the quiet village of Crossford, very near to Dunfermline (about 1-2 miles). I love to provide a warm, safe and homely enviroment for all the children in my care, as I believe it should be a 'home from home'.

The village is very close to the Forth Road Bridge, and is near the main route to the Kincardine Bridge so is convenient for travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling etc..as well as Kirkcaldy, Cowdenbeath....

I have many activities for the children in my care including, lots of Arts and Crafts, jigsaws, dress-up, dolls house, toy stables, cars, lego, hama beads, outdoor play, games, balls, tents, many many toys for all age groups, computers, DVDs, DS, books, messy time, occasional baking, visiting the local park, woodland walks etc.

I take children to and from the local school, local nursery, playgroup and mother & toddler in the Crossford area.
My Experience

I have been a fully registered childminder for about 12 years (with the Scottish Care Commission), looking after a wide range of age groups from 3 months to 12 years+. This as well as being a mother of two has given me a vast wealth of experience and patience in caring for the needs of all age groups, and personalities! (I've been told on more than one occasion that I make it look easy!) but I think a love of the job and a genuibe fondness of children is what matters.

At my recent yearly inspection by the Care Commission I was graded as a 5 - very good (out of a possible 6)

I have many satisfied parents who are willing to give honest references for my service
My Qualifications

BA(hons) Applied Economics
First Aid certified
Baby & Child First Aid
Child protection course
Food Hygiene course
Outdoor play course
Challenging behaviour course
Role of Adults in Promoting Play course
Risk factors of Play course
Anaphylactic shock course
graded 5 (very good) out of a possible 6 by the Care Commission
My Availability

Am available for normal working hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
However I am willing to start earlier, finish later or even work weekends by special arrangement.

I am available on a full time, part time, hourly, and on a supply only basis if needed and available. Also willing to accommodate shift work where possible, or emergency or one off care, I may also be able to do School holiday cover only, or term time only if needed and I am available Or if you need anything else - just ask, I'll see if I can make it work!!
My Fees

Normal working hours (8am - 6pm) at £3.85 per hour. Any hours outwith these time to be arranged on an individual basis.

My Tags

SCSWIS Registered (Scottish Care Commission), CRB Check, First Aid Training

Amanda Dobson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum