Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5 Empty Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5

Post  bevlee78 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 am

Hi my name is Bev and I am a Ofsted Registered chilminder, I live with partner Lee who is also an Ofsted Registered Childminder, we have 2 children a girl age 9 and boy age 7, we live in Southey Green and have full and part time vacancies available for 0-13 years, we do school drop offs at Hillsborough Primary and Meynell Primary and School pick ups from Hillsborough Primary and Southey Green School. We have been childminding for 4 years and have experience of looking after children of all ages including small babies, We are a very active family and like to be out doors whenever we can, we go to playgroups, parks, farms, soft play areas and any local events that might be taking place' for any further information please get in touch. Very Happy

Thanks Bev.

bevlee78

Back to top Go down

Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5 Empty Re: Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5

Post  Lisag87 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:26 am

Hi can I have your number please thanks x

Lisag87

Back to top Go down

Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5 Empty Re: Cheeky monkey's Childminding service in Sheffield S5

Post  xnatz1x on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi could I possibly have your number please?

xnatz1x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum