Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Woodhouses/Failsworth - Full/part-time Vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Woodhouses/Failsworth - Full/part-time Vacancies

Post  Sue111 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

I am a childminder in the Woodhouses area of Failsworth.  I live with my husband and our 2 teenage sons.

I have been CRB checked and hold a current first aid certificate.  I have my own car and a clean driving licence and we are a non-smoking household.

I aim to offer childcare in a friendly, safe, home environment where every child will be made to feel like part of the family.

I have a dedicated playroom on the first floor where there is a selection of toys, books, jigsaws, construction toys, fancy dress and much more.  In the garden, we have a large trampoline with safety net and lots of other outdoor toys.  There is a small park and playing field to the back of our house.  Crime Lake, with swans aplenty, is a 5 minute walk away and Daisy Nook Country Park is only about a 3 minute drive away where there are various footpaths to go exploring and wildlife to see.

I attend local parks, play centres, the library and toddler groups.  During school holidays I would like to take the children on trips to to the seaside, museums, cinema or the zoo.

Having been a mum for 17 years I have had plenty of experience in looking after children, from newborn babies to toddlers and now teenagers.  I also have experience in looking after twins.

Our house is within easy reach of Manchester City Centre, Ashton-u-Lyne and Oldham.  Only 5 minutes away from junction 22 of the M60 and local bus routes.

I'm not doing a school run at the moment so can attend any school within the M35 area.

Please contact me if you would like to arrange a visit to our home and to meet me to discuss your requirements.  My number is 07813 890090

Thankyou
Sue

Last edited by Sue111 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new information)

Sue111

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum