Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder on the Elm Farm area of Aylesbury

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder on the Elm Farm area of Aylesbury

Post  Duckface67 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:58 am

My name is Sandy, I am an Ofsted Registered childminder offering quality affordable childcare on the Elm Farm area of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
I hold a valid Paediatric First Aid in Childcare (which is updated every 3 years), Food Hygiene - Level 2, I am a member of the NCMA and have also attended a course on Safeguarding Children.
I have a lounge/playroom dedicated for the childrens use, along with a large kitchen/diner for mealtimes and messy play, a toilet/bathroom, reception area and enclosed garden.
I have a wide variety of toys, books and resources, both indoors and out.
I have daily planned activities along with regluar weekly outings and visits.
I currently cover Bedgrove Nursery, Infant and Junior Schools, with a possibility of William Harding Combined School in the near future, along with Top Hat and Squirrels. Working hours 7:30am-5:30pm (6pm available upon request).
Cheeky Cherubs Childcare currently has spaces for under 5's (although no under 12 months at the moment), and over 5's term-time only.
Some holiday care can be offered so please don't be afraid to ask.
Contact me: 07896299859

Last edited by Duckface67 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't sure how to actually post an advert!)

Duckface67

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum