Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Vacancies avail Sep - SK6 area Childminder (Woodley)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacancies avail Sep - SK6 area Childminder (Woodley)

Post  Krista3938 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 am

I am an OFSTED registered childminder, I live in Woodley with my three children. I have two cats who (when they decide to make an appearance) are very people friendly.

I offer a happy, family friendly and homely environment in which children can learn from various adult and child led activities. The garden is a safe, enclosed environment with outside play equipment. In my spare time I love any kind of arts and craft activities, children are usually thrilled with the various craft equipment and materials I've collected over the years. I also play the piano, and can help children who are keen to learn, or who need help reading music for another instrument.

Our house is located very close to Woodley Primary School, local parks, shops and other amenities. We take regular outings to the park, duck pond, train station, farm etc. I also provide a before and after school care service for children who attend Woodley Primary School. I can provide a baby sitting service in the evening in your own home.

I have completed the Pre Registration Course for setting up a home based childcare service, I am also Peadiatric First Aid trained.

I have vacancies available from September 11, although a settling in period will be required... please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries or for further information.

Krista3938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum