Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Home from Home Childcare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home from Home Childcare

Post  Elaine Barnes on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 am

Hi my name is Elaine I have been a registered childminder for 14 years.I am a member of NCMA, Manchester Childminding Network and a Support Childminder. I live with my husband and three children in Northenden Manchester.
I am registered for 6 children under 8 years, and have full or part time vacancy's. I am available from 7am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday. Prices depend on the hours and number of days your child requires. I accept childcare vouchers.
I provide a warm and freindly home environment for the children with a wide range of activities and toys to suit their age and stage of development. We go on regular weeekly outings to local playgroups, parks, library, etc. and during school holidays I arrange day trips out.
Qualifications: Level 4 in Early Years Practice, Level 3 in Childminding Practice, Level 2 in Health & Safety, Level 2 in Nutrition & Health, First Aid, Safeguarding Children, Behaviour Management to name a few. I have attended regular training on a varity of subjects connected with my work over the years, keeping me up to date with new legislation and changes in childcare practice.
Please contact me to arrange a visit.

Elaine Barnes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum