Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Sarah's Childminding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah's Childminding

Post  SarahTandy on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

Hello my name is Sarah,

If you are looking for childcare in a fun, loving and caring environment, then Sarah's Childminding is the one for you.

I am a fully qualified Ofsted Registered Childminder and a member of NCMA (National Childminding Association) Located in Lowerwick, Worcester, with convenient access to Malvern, Worcester, St Johns, Powick and surrounding villages and the M5.

Currently I have vacancies available, offering both full and part-time care for children aged 0-8+ years. The hours of care are Monday-Friday 8am until 6pm, 46 weeks of the year.

Before and after school care is also available. I can collect and drop off at both Powick C of E School and Powick Pre School. I have a full clean driving licence and have a full enhanced CRB. I offer childcare for children to suit all needs, ages and stages development.

I believe that children blossom in a safe, stimulating and fun environment. I have a dedicated playroom and a safe and secure garden with lots of outdoor toys/activities.

The children and I have lots of fun together, and we participate in many activities, including messy play, baking, painting, arts and crafts and much more. I regularly visit toddler groups and take the children on outings. I feel this helps the children to get out in the local community and meet other children which is so valuable in promoting social skills.

If you would like more information on the services I provide or would like to visit my setting, please contact me on 07815 936 103 or email happychick30@live.com.

Thank you

Last edited by SarahTandy on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of location)

SarahTandy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum