Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Rainbowpotchildminding in Dereham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rainbowpotchildminding in Dereham

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 am

We are quality childminding team based in Dereham.We offer childcare in a safe, friendly, warm welcoming environment that has been inspected and approved by Ofsted.Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 6.00pm and flexible hours are always available upon request.

My name is Vera, I am a teacher and I have had plenty of experience of working with children as well being a proud mother of 2 children. I work with my husband, Alvaro who is also registered as a qualified childminder.Since starting a career in childcare I have gained the Level 3 Diploma in Child Care, Learning and Development, NVQ 3 in Playwork, Child Protection, ICT, Paediatric First Aid. And have attended several training courses run by the local Council including Intro to SEN for Childminder, Cieh Level 2Award in Food safety in Catering. Alvaro is currently working as my childminding assistant. As an assistant he will help supervise the children and support activities. He has the same courses of me and is in the process of completing his Diploma in Childcare Level 3, he is a musician and speaks 5 languages so could help your children to learn a foreign language.

So welcome for a visit!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rainbowpotchildminding in Dereham

Post  ellenbales on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi, I'm looking for child care two days a week from Feb 2012, do you have spaces?

ellenbales

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum