Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hucknall Childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hucknall Childminder Empty Hucknall Childminder

Post  jewels73 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and a member of the National Childminding Association caring for children age 0-16 years.

I am married with 2 children aged 17 and 11 years and have 2 very friendly chickens. I live in Hucknall, Nottingham and provide drop off and collections from any of the schools in Hucknall area
My home offers a safe and loving environment and I provide water, milk and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks which are inclusive. I also offer healthy and nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner as optional extras.

I provide a toothbrush and toothpaste as an added bonus free of charge for your child to clean their teeth after meals to promote dental hygiene.

I have attended courses and conferences over the last 12 months studying various subjects - in the early years, communication, interaction, behaviour, education and toileting.
I aim to provide childcare with a flexible approach to try and suit your needs as best as possible giving the opportunity to cover shift work. My main hours of working are 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday. I can offer childcare earlier and later than this including weekends and bank holidays.

I am open all year with no set dates for my holidays and only charge 1/2 for my holidays or my sickness. I will provide contact details of other minders should I not be available.

Please contact me to discuss prices and what type of care you require i.e. full time, term time, after school etc.

pacifier

jewels73

Back to top Go down

Hucknall Childminder Empty Re: Hucknall Childminder

Post  bambeedee on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:35 am

Hi my name is Danielle and I live in Hucknall. I have a two year old daughter and I would like to know what you charge for a full day ? Thank you

bambeedee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum