Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Happy Hedgehogs childminding - Cullompton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Hedgehogs childminding - Cullompton

Post  Happy Hedeghogs on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 am

Hi my name is Amy and I am a childminder in cullompton. I live with my partner and we have a little boy who is 2. We live in a bungalow with a big playroom and a large garden.

I am a qualified nursery nurse and also 1st aid trained. I have been working with children for 9 years in different roles in a nursery, school and also abroad.

I have 4 assistants who work with me on different days so there is normally 3 of us a day. This allows us to have 9 children a day and provide the children with lots of care and attention. They are also all qualified nursery nurses.

We have a very relaxed home environment but also do activities throughout the day too ranging from craft, cooking, singing with musical instruments and physical activities.

The children in our care range from 4 months to 4 years but we can also care for school age children throughout the holidays and we provide overnight care too.

If you search Happy Hedgehogs you will find are website which has all are information and lots of pictures.

If you would like to know anymore please get in touch - 01884 34669

Happy Hedeghogs

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum