Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Jen Jens Day care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jen Jens Day care

Post  jen.chadwick on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am

Hi my name is Jenna Chadwick, i am an Ofsted registered childminder with many years of childcare experience. I am a very positive person and love working with children. I live in Hooe with my husband matt and we are both CRB checked. I also hold a paediatric first aid certificate and have just competed my diploma "setting up a home based childcare practise" In my childcare practise i will be working towards the early years foundation stage to help children with stages of development through their childhood.
Our home is a warm loving environment bursting with both fun and educational activities for children. I have a spacious and private back garden for children to play and explore. My Home is secure and child friendly with safety measures put in place so all children feel safe and comfortable in my care. We have a cat called schmegel and dog called ben, both of my pets are great with children and have a friendly nature.
I live in a friendly community where we have Beaches, Parks, Children play centres and the local school all within 5-10 minutes walking distance. All of which can include great outdoor activities for children.
As I have just registered i currently have 6 vacancies available full and part time , My hours are very flexible and i will be providing care from monday to fridays.
If you are interested in my Day care please call me on 07769340020 or by email jen.brook@sky.com

Kind regards
Jenna Chadwick

Last edited by jen.chadwick on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add more details)

jen.chadwick

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum