Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Great Moor with BA (Hons) in Early Childcare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Great Moor with BA (Hons) in Early Childcare

Post  charlottebow on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm a registered childminder in the Stockport/Great Moor Area who currently has child care places available.

I have 10 years worth of childcare experience and a degree in Early Childhood Studies, Which puts me in a great position to offer exceptional care for your child.

I have a full understanding of the EYFS and how play develops children's learning outcomes. I pride myself on the range of activities the children take part in, to encourage the child's individual needs.

I offer monthly themes to encourage learning were the activities will be based around selected topics. We have topics such as "people who help us", "Seasons" to help develop their understanding of the world while having fun along the way.

I live in a welcoming home with a large garden, which allows the children to enjoy secure out door play sessions with a range of large outdoor toys.

We attend regular local groups to encourage social skills as well as the occasional outing to places of interest.

For more information of what spaces are available please do not hesitate to contact me:

charlottebowyer@msn.com

charlottebowyer@msn.com

Last edited by charlottebow on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved)

charlottebow

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum