Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

You work while we play childminding services Dinnington

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You work while we play childminding services Dinnington Empty You work while we play childminding services Dinnington

Post  ASKAMK on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 am

Hi,
I am Kate Askam, I run Ofsted registered, You work while we play childminding services. I currently have vacanices, and my rates are extremely reasonable. Check out my website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I aim to give the best quality, but also the most practical childcare for families. It is important for me to be reliable and practical, not only because it's obviously good for business, but also because I had to leave my own full time job a 3 years ago to take care of my 2 children after being let down and totally disappointed by 2 different childcare provisions. I did intend on going back to work, but to be honest, I loved being home with the children so much that I decided to set up as a childminder, as soon as they were both in full time school.

I love children, my friends think I am insane, because not only am I a childminder with 2 children of my own, but I am also a leader for Rainbows (Brownies for girls 5-7) and I am going to be starting a new unit in Dinnington of Rainbows soon too. So for any child care needs contact me on TEASDK@YAHOO.CO.UK or 0770 4869225 - check out my website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for looking at this message
Kate

ASKAMK

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum