Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Cheeky Chimps Childminding - East Kilbride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheeky Chimps Childminding - East Kilbride

Post  cheekychimpschildminding on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 am

Hi,

my name is Paula and i am a SCSWIS registered childminder in the Greenhills area of East Kilbride. I stay directly next to Greenhills primary school. I am also a member of the SCMA ( Scottish Childminding Association) and am fully insured.

I have one child of my own, and i have spaces for pre school (under 5) and school age children. I can pick up and drop off from Greenhills Primary and Nursery. I may be able to pick up and drop off from other nurseries.

I stay in a spacious home with a lovely large back garden.

I provide and fun and caring environment for all ages of children, with toys, games and activities with regards to their age, ability and delevopment. For the younger children we visit toddler groups, soft play and story time sessions. For the older children we also visit soft play (where approriate) as well as visiting the local sporting facilites often.

I offer a home from home environment with lots of fun and love to go around

I provide healthy and well balanced meals and snacks for all children. I can also cater for any special dietary needs.

I have completed many courses and training for my role, including:

SCMA Induction Training
Oral Hygiene
Food Nutrition
Reducing risk of cot death
Equality of Opportunity
Helping Children and Families through change

If you would like to ask any questions please get in touch via the site or my mobile no 07917835230.

I am also able to do cover for the school holidays. I.e xmas holidays,inservice days. I currently have spaces for the upcoming summer holidays. I can also do for any ad hoc care that you may need, so childminding on a more casual basis as well as providing emergency care and babysitting in your own home.

I am incredibly flexible, i offer term time only, holiday only, part time, full time, weekend, emergency care, ad hoc care and babysitting

Paula
cheeky-chimps@live.co.uk

cheekychimpschildminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum