Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OUTSTANDING Childminder in Stewartby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OUTSTANDING Childminder in Stewartby

Post  fleurry on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 am

I Have been childminding in Stewartby (on A421- Milton Keynes) for 5 years and received OUTSTANDING in my last Ofsted Inspection.I have a busy, unique safe and friendly setting where the children have the opportunity for free play, structured activities,attending toddler groups,gym and music classes , days out and quiet time when necessary! I care for children from 0-16 years and do school runs for Broadmead Lower school and Marston Vale Middle School although I am able to collect from surrounding villages if necessary. I follow the EYFS for child development , have excellent parent references and have all qualifications necessary including Paediatric First Aid,EYFS,Safeguarding Children and Food Hygiene level 1 amongst many others.If you are interested in learning more about Fleurrys Childminding and want information on rates and vacancies please call 07590118169 and come and have a visit where you can see hands on what life in my setting is like! We are one merry gang who does something different every day because we can be flexible and adapt as necessary according to the childrens needs.

fleurry

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum