Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder In Street Somerset

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder In Street Somerset

Post  Nicola Reeves on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am

Hi,my name is Nikki Reeves and i have been childminding for 12 years now.I am married with two boys aged 13 and 11,my husband is also my assistant which helps me run a successful childminding business,though your little ones are treated as family and friends.We currently have 17 children on our books though we still have vacancies available at the moment.We offer care for children between the ages of 3 months up to 11 years.We can take to Brookside Primary School and collect from this school,we can also take to and collect from Elmhursrt Junior School and Hindhayes Primary School.We can drop off and collect from local pre-schools and nurseries if needed.We both hold a CRB.I am a qualified Paediatric First Aider,have a BTEC First Diploma In Caring,a BTEC National Diploma In Caring Services (social care) ,training in Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect,Risk Assessment in Safeguarding and Somerset Total Communication.I have experience in Special Needs,such as Tube Feeding,Autism,Speech and Learning Developmental Needs,ADHD,Cochlear Implants,Crohns Disease and Angelman Syndrome.My husband also has training in Child Protection.My Ofsted report in January 2009 was judged Good with Outstanding in certain areas.For an informal chat about vacancies and prices please call us on 07818881903 .

Last edited by Nicola Reeves on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : extra information)

Nicola Reeves

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum