Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder vacancies in BL2 (Breightmet, Bolton)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder vacancies in BL2 (Breightmet, Bolton)

Post  nebzoo on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:45 am

Hello

My name is Nichola. I am an Ofsted registered and insured childminder. I have two sons aged 4 and 6. I live with my husband. We have pets and marine fish. Play house, slide, sandpit, bikes, boxes of toys, veg garden, wildlife section, flat lawn, two living rooms and a conservatory, and own car, so can take children to drop in centers, parks, aquarium etc.,

I enjoy working with children and accepting them into my home, I aim to make them feel part of the family. My philosophy is imagination and patience with lots of encouragement and praise thrown in for good measure. I point the children in the right direction and then encourage free play - If a child shows and interest in a subject, I can then elaborate.
I am very laid back and approachable. This makes it easier for a child to ask or tell me any concerns they may have in regard to my setting or their home life, whether just asking to go to the toilet or a safeguarding matter.

I have attended the following courses:
Introducing Childminding Practice, Level 2 Award in food safety in catering, mark making matters course, safe guarding Course (keeping children safe and Bolton's Framework for Action), First Aid certificate (Paediatric First Aid Course), You make a difference course, Chatterplay course, Introduction to EYFS.

My prices are:

£3.50 hour
£25 full day
£120 5 days
£18 half day
Morning or Afternoon club to/from Red Lane School £5

Fees include breakfast, Lunch, snacks, milk and formula for under 12 months.

Last edited by nebzoo on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

nebzoo

Back to top Go down

Re: Childminder vacancies in BL2 (Breightmet, Bolton)

Post  Kim-ellie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 am

Im looking for a placefor my daughter from 15th of august she will be around 8 months have you any vacancies?

Last edited by Kim-ellie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Kim-ellie

Back to top Go down

Post  nebzoo on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 am

Hello

Sorry not got back to you sooner, but only just checked my emails. I do have vacancies. If still interested please give me a call 01204 527703. Kind regards Nichola X

nebzoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum