Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Pattishall, Towcester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Pattishall, Towcester

Post  Samantha C on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 am

Hi,

My name is Samantha and I am soon moving to Pattishall, Towcester, with my husband David, my son Rory and my cat Millie.

I am a qualified Early Years/KS1 teacher with 4 years teaching experience (children aged 3 - 7) and am passionate about making sure every child I work with has a truly enjoyable experience, learns and develops, and reaches their full potential. My house contains a seperate playroom, full of fun and interactive toys. I offer a warm and friendly home environment where I can cater to your child's individual needs. I also worked as a Nursery Nurse for 3 years, caring for children from 3 months to 4 years.

I currently work for a children's charity running children's centres and would bring many aspects of this role into my childminding: bounce and rhyme, story time, music and movement, cookery, activities to develop speech and language, arts and crafts, treasure baskets, gardening and outdoor activities, sensory and messy play.

I am in the process of registering to become a childminder and will have spaces available from September. Please email me for further details on samanthamarythomas@hotmail.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Samantha C

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum