Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Sk15 CARRBROOK CHILDMINDERhas vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sk15 CARRBROOK CHILDMINDERhas vacancies

Post  knightlynn on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:23 am

I live at home in Carrbrook with my 2 daughters, age 7 and 5. We have a nice house with a well equipped conservatory / playroom and a lounge where children can have some quiet time or watch an occasional film. The garden is enclosed and we make use of it whenever we can, using the range of outdoor toys.

I have a downstairs toilet which makes it easier when toilet training. I have a travel cot for use if your child needs a daytime sleep. I also have a healthy eating policy, fresh fruit and water are available throughout the day. I provide a mid morning snack, lunch and an afternoon snack.

I have worked as a nurse on Neonatal Intensive Care Units for many years and latterly as a Family Health Nurse. My last post involved working with families and pre school children. I performed developmental assessments and gave general child care advice. I also did childhood immunisations.

I have registered as a child minder now as I love spending time with children and watching them grow and develop. It also suits my own family life. I can offer your child a safe, caring, stimulating, home from home environment, something which as a working parent I felt was important.

I provide a range of activities based on your child's age and stage of development, from water and sand play to painting and play doh. We go out most days to various play groups, the library and play areas and occasionally trips further afield by prior arrangement.

I do a school drop off and pick up to Buckton Vale Primary School and Bright Futures Nursery.

Qualifications
Ofsted Registered Childminder
Local Safeguarding Training
Paediatric First Aid Certificate

Price and availability on application. 07960976248

knightlynn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum