Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Kettering Childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kettering Childminder

Post  Mel E on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:06 am

Hi my name is Mel and I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Barton Seagrave, just off the A14 in Kettering. I am a fully qualified Teacher with 10 years experience of teaching primary aged children and, before this; an NNEB qualified Nursery Nurse. I also have experience of working with children with additional needs.

I live in a quiet cul-de-sac with my husband and 2 daughters aged 18 months & 4 years old. We also share our home with our pet dog, Scooby a friendly, happy Dalmatian, and rabbit named Smudge. We are a non-smoking household. I am first aid trained, fully insured and both myself and my husband are CRB checked.

I offer a warm, safe and caring environment for children aged from birth upwards, including before and after school care. This is all provided in a homely and stimulating setting where children can play, learn and have fun. I can provide well balanced snacks and meals for your child or you can send food with your child. I am able to drop off or collect children from local schools, pre-schools and nurseries.

Children will be given opportunities to participate in a range of activities and experiences such as…
• Free play
• Cooking
• Outdoor play (either in our secure enclosed garden, local parks or country parks)
• Messy/sensory play
• Arts & crafts
• Role play
• Music
• Local groups and much more.

I have full and part time places available as well school drop offs and pick ups. Please contact me on 07909787798 for more information or to arranage a visit.

Mel E

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum