Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER, LORDSWOOD, CHATHAM, KENT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER, LORDSWOOD, CHATHAM, KENT.

Post  nicolefairhead on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi, my name is Nicole Fairhead and I have been a registered childminder for 8 years. At the moment the age ranges of the children I care for are from 2 - 11 years and I do school drop offs and collections (Swingate Infants & Spinnens Acre Juniors), and also take children to and from our local playschool/nursery. I have an 8 seater car, so travel is no problem.

In September, I will have 2 places available, as 2 of the children are attending full time school. I attend our local childminding group and regularly attend sure start centres for messy play, music & movement etc, which the younger children enjoy. In the holidays we all go on outings, or to parks, so that the children are always amused. I have a seperate toy room, and an enclosed front and back garden, with plenty of toys/outside equipment to sort all ages.

My hours are 7am - 6.30pm, and I charge £3.50 and hour or day fee £30, whichever suits you. I can do lunches and dinners for children if required. I have recently passed my Diploma in Homebased Childcare, and regularly keep updated by attending workshops run by NCMA.

I love my job and will ensure that your child will have a safe and enjoyable time whilst in my care. My mobile tel no is: 07710927772

Last edited by nicolefairhead on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put my tel no.)

nicolefairhead

Back to top Go down

Re: OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER, LORDSWOOD, CHATHAM, KENT.

Post  amileigh22@sky.com on Mon May 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi
Currently require childminder for two daughters aged 2 and 5 eldest goes to school skinner street gillingham waiting on new school admission due to moving to Walderslade i would need a 6.30 am start as i start work in Gravesend at 7.00am, school drop of no later than 8.55 am so require driving license etc i will pick up at 3.30pm on a late shift once a week i will drop of at 1.30pm and pickup at 3.30pm by family member.
my rota as follows :

E = 6:30 - 3:30Pm L = 1:30 - 3:30Pm

Week1
mon tue wed thur fri
E E E L E

Week2
mon tue wed
E E L

If you believe you can help contact me on 07850295423 many thanks

amileigh22@sky.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top