Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

childminder in emerson valley with vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childminder in emerson valley with vacancies

Post  turners tots on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:30 am

hi my name is hayley turner i am a ofsted registered childminder.
I live in emerson valley milton keynes with my husband danny and my 5yr old son Jackson.
I have been childminding for the last 4 years and love every minute, i have quite a large secure garden with lots of things to keep children of all ages happy.
I have a playroom which is full of different age range toys and books as well as being lucky enough to live right next to a big park way which has roughly 4 parks in the space of a ten min walk as well as ponds to feed the ducks and a massive field to play on.
I have a clean driving licence and a road safe car to pick up children from school, i have first aid certificate and have done a safe guarding children course im also crb checked as is my husband, with many more certificates to show parents.
I currently have a part time space and 1 full time space available i can give the children meals and snacks are also provided.
I love the home from home setting in which i try my up most to make sure each child feels happy and relaxed in, a happy child means very happy parents!
The children learn alot through play here and each childs progress is monitered and recorded for each parent to see.
Please contact me if you are intrested in a place for your child and will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have my number 07852305866.

turners tots

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum