Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childminder

Post  angela childminder on Sun May 15, 2011 2:33 am

I have my CACHE level 3 Diploma in Home Based Childcare, I hold a paediatric first aid certificate. In addition to this I have attended the CACEY training and I attend to do regular training I am a member of ncma

And am Ofsted registered, I enjoy working with children.
I would take care of your child’s development in a professional and friendly way to get the best possible start in their lives. I offer high quality childcare, I provide a happy secure, warm and caring homely environment. I treat children as individuals with respect to their own needs
.I work with parents at all times and to ensure the child settles as quickly as possible ensuring that the transition from home to the childminding place is as easy as possible for both the child and the parents

I offer lots of creative play, activities, such as dressing up, story time , outside play playgroups, libraries, parks, and plenty of attention will also do plenty of curriculum work maths, practical life skills, sensorial, language, knowledge and understanding of the world ,science. I want all children to spend their time very active letting them discover the world through play. I offer home cooked meals and healthy snacks will be provided on a daily basis.
working days monday to saturday 7.30am to 6.30pm call on 07916138116

angela childminder

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum