Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder Available in Dunstable, Beds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder Available in Dunstable, Beds

Post  Joanne73 on Wed May 11, 2011 12:51 am

Hello

I am a registered childminder in Dunstable, Bedfordshire and also hold a Level 2 in Education within the Teaching Assistant Role. I have spent lots of time with children and love working with them. I am 37 and married with 3 of my own children aged 4, 8 and 10 (in June) and am available immediately for childminding from 0-16 years. I have a large enclosed garden with plenty of outdoor toys and also plenty of activiities and resources to keep all ages entertained. I can offer a stable and friendly enviornment with a real 'home from home' feel. I regularly go for walks to the park, museaums, play centres, library, meet with other childminders so children can interact with others their own age and generally, spend lots of time playing, cooking, making lots of different things with them. I hold a full clean driving licence, am first aid trained and am always updating my knowledge with local courses that are being held.

I have spaces for full or part time children and also offer before and after school collection from St Christophers Lower School and Priory Middle School. I also operate from St Katherines Playgroup and Willow Nursery. My rates vary depending on your circumstances, number of children etc, and are very competitive so please do give me a call if you are looking for reliable and professional care for your beloved child/ren. Please give me a call to discuss your individual needs - Joanne on 01582 600824 or 07971 703495.

Joanne73

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum