Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER HIGHBRIDGE/BURNHAM ON SEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER HIGHBRIDGE/BURNHAM ON SEA

Post  monkey_business on Tue May 10, 2011 12:04 am

Hi my name is Amanda I am an Ofsted registered childminder, fiance to Royal Marine Gavin and mother to our 1 year old son Danny. We live over the railway bridge from Highbridge although originally from North Wales.
pacifier
I have spaces available between the hours of 8am-530pm at a charge of £33 per day or £3.60 per hour including drinks, snacks, breakfasts, lunches and costs for outings/groups attended. I am also relatively flexible if you need to drop off your child earlier.
pram
I can offer your child a loving, caring and friendly home atmosphere. I am committed to following the EYFS way of teaching to ensure your child gets the absolute best out of their time with me and Danny. I will prepare/cook nutritious and varied meals for your child as well as providing them with a treat now and again!
milk
If you would like to meet up with me for an informal chat I am more than happy to arrange a meeting with you and your child at the local park or you are welcome to visit us at our home and we can chat over a cuppa and see how our children get along.
flower
If you have any questions please give me a ring or a text (my email is playing up at the moment and I understand you may not have much time for talking so a text is absolutely fine)

Mobile 07867904962

Good luck in your childcare hunting!!!

Very Happy

Last edited by monkey_business on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lowered charges)

monkey_business

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum