Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered childminder in droylsden has immediate vacancies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered childminder in droylsden has immediate vacancies.

Post  Odette on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 am

HI my name is odette I live in the droylsden area of manchester with my husband nigel i have four children louise is 20 jamie 15 callum 11 joshua 11.
I am an Ofsted registered childminder and have been childminding since 2008, caring for children from birth to 15 years.

I offer a home-style environment which is clean, safe and secure. I aim to provide a caring atmosphere for your child and to ensure that all their needs are fully met.

I can provide a variety of different activities and learning experiences, and i am within walking distance of both the local mums and tots,and children's centres, I also offer weekly outings to various different locations.

Included in the care I provide are a range of healthy snacks and plenty of opportunity for outdoor play, ensuring that children are provided with the best start possible in life.

My provision includes a dedicated play room with a variety of toys, books and games available for all ages. A quiet area is also available for children wanting to rest, including a travel cot for infants. I have a large secured fenced garden area for the children to play with lots of outdoor toys such as ride on toys bascket ball, bikes, play house, etc,.
Parents can leave their children with me knowing that they will be safe, happy and loved. The children receive plenty of attention and lots of hugs and affection.

My Experience
In my twenty years of being a mother to four children, I have learnt so much about children and there’s nothing more rewarding than watching them grow and blossom.
I have also three years experience as a childminder.
baby sitting as a teenager looking after my brothers and sisters.

My Qualifications.
Very Happy OFSTED Registered
Very Happy level 3 diploma in child daycare.
Very Happy level 3 diploma in teaching and entertaining pre- school children.
Very Happy level 3 diploma in child development.
Very Happy level 3 diploma in EYFS.
Very Happy Paediactric First Aid
Very Happy Safegarding Children course
Very Happy Public Liability Insurance
Very Happy CRB Checked
Very Happy singing in sign lanuage.

My Availability
I have both full-time and part-time places available for children aged from Birth to 14 years.
I offer before/after school care and holiday care.

Monday to friday.
7.30 am 6.00 pm.
Full Time / Part Time
School pick ups.
manchester road primary school, /nursery.
local play groups.

Any interested parents are more than wecome to come for a visit and view my home.

My Fees pram
please contact me for more details
thanks odette. Very Happy
mobile number.
07789524603. Mobile

Odette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum