Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

haverhill childminder with immediate vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haverhill childminder with immediate vacancies

Post  gwen purr on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 pm

hi, i am gwen purr and i am a ofsted registered childminder with immediate vacancies. I have been a childminder for nearly 10 years and previously i worked voluntarily at the local primary school.
I have a dedicated playroom which is fully stocked with toys, puzzles and games as well as a make and do shelf filled with paints glitter, glue, card, coloured paper ect so we are always busy, i also have separate sleep/ nap room. Close by are two parks one of which as well as a park has beautifull walks and a river, so most days we can be found at the park playing or walking or collect leaves and conkers and also playing pooh sticks from the bridge. Great fun.
I keep a low ratio of children rangeing in age from 0 to 10 years old so although there are others to play with, there is still time for cuddles and one to one time.
I believe that children learn best through play which is how i have raised my own two children and how i endevour to entertain all children in my care.

Last edited by gwen purr on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)

gwen purr

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum