Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in NR6 (Norwich) or NR5 servicing NR6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in NR6 (Norwich) or NR5 servicing NR6

Post  manicmummy06 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 am

I am looking for an OFSTED registered childminder who is also in receipt of Government Funding for eligible three year olds.
From September I would like my son to attend Hellesdon Preschool (Kinsale) for morning sessions. I would like to supplement his morning sessions with childcare in the afternoon a couple of times a week so in total between the preschool and a childminder he receives a total of at least 20 hours a week. This means I am looking to split the funding between two providers paying the extra for a childminder to make up the hours of childcare I would ideally like.
Ideally three mornings at preschool (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) with a childminder Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, some of which would be funded some of which I would pay for. Also I would like the childminder to collect him from the preschool the afternoons my son is with them.
I will just mention that I have yet to confirm that the sessions I would like him to attend preschool are available. I am examining all possibilities and I know space get booked up fast.
This would enable me to work 2 1/2 days a week.
I fully appreciate you may not offer half day spaces in favour of only having full day spaces.
The above situation is what would be ideal for me but am of course willing and able to come to an agreement for a different arrangement if necessary.
My son is currently with a childminder who will no longer be working after August. I would be happy for him to change now to ensure he is well settled come September when I really need the additional childcare.
I look forward to hearing from you. (PM)
Thank you very much for reading
Valerie

manicmummy06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum