Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder needed for 2 girls in Slough

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder needed for 2 girls in Slough

Post  cheram85 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 am

Hi, I am looking to go back to full time work in the next 4 weeks and urgently require an experienced childminder for the Slough area. I live Cippenham however I ideally require someone who can drop off and pick up my 3 year old from her 3 hours prenursery in Britwell Slough as well as looking after my 10 month old

I understand this may be difficult so I am open to any other suggesstions if a childminder is unable to this but has the ability to keep my 3 year old entertained in other ways as she is very energetic Smile

Main requirements for childminder i need:
Car owner and driver
Experience with newborn -5 years old
Ofsted registered
First Aid safety
High energy level and happy to take kids out to various groups/parks/preschool activites etc

Many thanks for reading this

cheram85

Back to top Go down

Re: Childminder needed for 2 girls in Slough

Post  joanna rose on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

Hi there i am very interseted in your ad, i am a full time mum of three boys, 2 are at nursery( twins aged 3) and my other is at school i live in ashford. i know u said that u are open to suggestions maybe i can help, we have a lovely big house with there own playroom and there own play area in the back garden, we are a friendly and loving home we consist of Myself Jo my husband Dan and my three boys Archie jake and Oliver, and not forgetingare dogs and are guinea pig, as u can imagine loads to do all day everyday! If u fancy a chat then pls call me . 07977 981265.

joanna rose

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum