Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered Childminder in Whitefield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Childminder in Whitefield

Post  sharon.w on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:02 am

Hi, my name is Sharon and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and a member of the National Child Minding Association.
I live in the Whitefield area of Manchester. The M60 motorway and Metrolink system are nearby.
I have immediate vacancies for children ranging from 1 year to 12 years, both full and part time.
I have been married for 22 years, and I live with my husband and two children (20 year old son and 8 year old little girl).
We have a good sized house with plenty of room for the children to play, and also a large, safe back garden where the children can enjoy outdoor games.
I also like to go out with the children on outings to the park, libraries, children’s centres and play groups. We enjoy singing and dancing at home and I occasionally meet up with other childminders for outings.
I do school runs (drop off/pick up) to Higher Lane Primary School in Whitefield.
I will also be offering the school run service to Our Lady of Grace Primary School in Prestwich in the near future, please ring for further information.

My Qualifications are;
Teaching Assistant Level 1
Paediatric First Aid.
Safeguarding Children training.

I have 20+ years experience of caring for children and I was also a foster carer for 12 years.

My available days are Monday to Friday. I am closed over the weekend.
I have vacancies for the Christmas holidays, please call for details.

Home 0161796 8145 or mobile – 07505 135146

Please ring for prices or if you have any questions.
Thank you.
[b]

Last edited by sharon.w on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Revise post with new information)

sharon.w

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum