Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Kris Loader, Ofsted Registered Childminder in Bozeat, Wellingborough, Northants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kris Loader, Ofsted Registered Childminder in Bozeat, Wellingborough, Northants

Post  kris on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 am

I'm an Ofsted registered Childminder & National Childminder Association member, providing quality care in a caring family enviroment with a wide range of fun & stimulating toys, books and equipment for all ages and a dedicated play room. Large fully enclosed garden with both large and small play equipment fitted to manufacturer's safety standards.

A professional Childminding Service in my own home. I live in Bozeat, about 6 miles from wellingborough. Ideally located for parents living or working in or near Wellingborough, Northampton or Milton Keynes.

Registered since March 2007 but have worked with children for over 20 years. I have trained in all areas required to comply with my registration including Paediatric First Aid. Also i have trained in areas such as Food Preperation, Nutrition, Hygiene and Food safety, Safeguarding Children, Playwork, Child Protection Procedures, Equality and Inclusion, SEN Practicalities, Protective Behaviour, Bully and level 3 NVQ City and Guilds in Children's Care, Learning and Development.

More information available on request. Please ring me on 07779 467058, Kris Loader

kris

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum