Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Sugar & Spice Childcare Monifieth Angus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sugar & Spice Childcare Monifieth Angus

Post  Sugar And Spice Childcare on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Registered Childminder in Monifieth has full time, Part Time vacancies available now. I have been a childminder for over 4 years now. I have a Grade 5 for the service that I offer Parents and Children. A 6 is the highest grade you can get. I offer a warm friendly home from home childcare service. With a totally dedicated child friendly playroom where your child can play and learn having fun all day long. Activites that we do range from play doh arts, and craft, baking, dressing up, free play outdoor activities, parks, beach toddler groups, arts and craft groups, local libraries, story time, puppet fun, and lots more. I plan activities in advance with the children so that they are having a say in what we do so that everyone is happy with what we are doing. I also plan activities around each childs age and stage of development helping them build their confidence and taking them to the next level of their development using these plans your child is having fun but learning at the same time. I regularly attend training courses so that as a Childcare professional I am keeping up to date with local and national legislation and that I am offering the best service that I can to you as the Parent giving you peace of mind that your child is receiving the best care while you are at work. Give me a call for a chat and further information.. You can contact me on tel. 01382 533896 or mobile 07505000064 Give me a call Im sure I can help you.

Sugar And Spice Childcare

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum