Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

childminder has vacancies in camberley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childminder has vacancies in camberley

Post  hbilias on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 am

I am a registered childminder looking to fill places immediately. Ideally two under 5yrs full-time or part-time, afterschool considered.

I am married with 3 daughters - 6, 4, and 3yrs old. We have lived in camberley for 8years. My husband is an armed response police officer for the MET. I studied a degree in business with marketing, and then worked for an IT company before starting a family. When i then decided to be a full-time mum. I enjoy caring for children and watching them play, learn and develop their own skills, whilst giving them a caring and safe environmning to grow.

We are an active family and do alot of activities, go to farms, bike rides, softplay centres, walks, etc. As good quality family time is important to us. Just living a healthy and active lifestyle and having fun at the same time. And so I enjoy keeping fit and go running, which is main hobby.

I adopt the same approach to childcare, healthy and active environment, and fun. I attend several toddler groups and surestart clubs. I like the children in my care to feel part of the family so they can feel safe and secure and most of all happy. My daughters have enjoyed this experience and it has been a benefit to them also.

mum of nearly 7years

3years registered childminder

full and part-time of under 5year olds

cared for sisters children and friends children of all ages under 10years old,

hbilias

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum