Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Vacancies In Wootton Beds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacancies In Wootton Beds

Post  KK on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am

My Name Is Karen knox and I am 35 years old and a Ofsted registered Childminder working in the village of Wootton (nr Kempston ). I currently have both full and part time vacancies avalible.
About Me :
I have a great deal of experience with children,being a mother of two and a Brownie Leader for Girl Guiding UK.
I hold a current peadiatric first aid certificate and am public liability insured.
I have a good knowledge of dealing with children with food allergies, eczema and Asthma as unfourtunatley one of my children suffer from problems with all the above.
My home is in a very quiet safe area and is spacious in size. We are lucky to have a large garden which is completley secure offering endless opportunities for outside play.
The children have their own play room, with a cozy corner for quiet time should it be needed.
Daily activities and outings are planned to stimulate the children at there own individual levels of learning, the main emphasis being on having fun.
Should you wish to talk to me about your child or make an appointment to visit my settig please feel free to e mail me on churchcottage@talktalk.net or phone me on 07956 113756.
I look forwrd to hearing from you

KK

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum